Here are the rules for this award:
-Copy the award to your site
-Link to the person from whom you received the award
-Nominate 7 other bloggers.
-Link to those sites on your blog.
In keeping with the "rules" of this award I must share with you seven things about myself. So here goes:
- I always forget to start the dishwasher. I put in the dirty dishes, drop in the cleaning tab, close the door and then walk away. My husband finds great humor and frustration in this.
- I've been to 49 of the 50 States. I only have Alaska left. I am very antsy to cross it off my list, oh, and to see the glaciers and Denali National Park.
- If I could be anywhere on earth right now I would be having a pint at John Benny's Pub in Dingle, Ireland.
- I'm on a quest to read 25 books this year. I started in mid-October and am on book number four.
- Like any good Wisconsin girl, I love cheese. Sliced, diced, on pie, dipped in Western Dressing, any way you can eat it.
- My husband and I adopted a shih tzu mix named Rackers a little over a year ago. He is named after the Arizona Cardinals kicker Neil Rackers (I let my husband name the dog and I'll name our kids). He is my "furbaby" and I love him, but he follows me everywhere. I am ashamed to admit, but I sometimes try to distract him with treats so that he doesn't follow me. It rarely works.
- National Parks are my sanctuary. I've been to 24 National Parks (also tons of monuments, recreation areas, etc) so far and would love to visit the rest. My top 5 favorites are as follows: Glacier, Mt. Ranier, Acadia, Zion, and Great Smokey Mountains.
"When you search for ancestors, you find great friends!"